
These are the two interesting books that inspire me to use socks as craft. It is written by Daniel , an advertising personnel who indulged in using socks to make stuff animals. The books are well illustrated with step by step instructions and colour pictures to show you the process of making it. I tried to buy them from Page One Bookshop at Vivo City but they have no stock. Each book costs S$29xx according to OpenTrolley Online Bookstore. There is another book ( $20xx) written in Chinese by Taiwanese crafter and is available at Popular Bookshop at Nex but the problem is I could not understand the Chinese explanations. I realise many available craft books are mostly from China or Taiwan and they are very well-written with attractive colourful pictures and the prices are so much cheaper. I regret not able to read the Chinese words otherwise I would have bought them. If you are thinking of getting the above 2 books, try borrowing them from the public libraries. When learning craft, one has to be patient and learn from mistakes. What I gather is, craft is such a lovely yet challenging experience and journey...
Make sure you have spare yourself the time and passion to indulge in this world of crafts. |
No comments:
Post a Comment